Surfing Baby Scene

Here is a photo I did of my one month old. It was really fun getting this scene set up and trying to set him down carefully while he was still asleep. He kept waking up so it was a bit difficult to get the shot I wanted. I plan to continue to make scenes like this as he grows.

Maybe next time I will try and build the scene around him while he is sleeping. Anyone have any suggestions for scenes I should try to do with him?

By StellaBell from Manchester, WA

Stella, it is really cute, great job!

When he gets a little older and he is just starting to walk, one idea would be to set up a city scape, maybe out of blocks or shoeboxes. Then he could rampage through the streets like Godzilla. My son Beck would have loved the destruction angle at that age :)

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I just love this idea. Thanks for sharing.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

It's too late now to put this idea/photo in your local state fair, but next year you should for sure! That is one of the cutest things I have ever seen...and someday he will love seeing it!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

A fun one in keeping with an ocean scene would be a polynesian male hula dancer on the beach with palm trees and the ocean in the background. Especially fitting since he has so much nice dark hair :-) Your little boy is adorable, Stella!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

How about Atlas holding up the world?
LOL, Aunt Sally

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Photos FamilyAugust 21, 2012
🌻
😷
😎
📓
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Surfing-Baby-Scene.html