Surrendering a Dog That You Can't Keep

I am looking for the best place to give away my one year old Miniature Schnauzer in Houston, Texas. This dog was given to me at 2 months and I cannot control her. It is so bad now she jumps on my back and back legs and tries to bite me. I just cannot control her at all. I have had at least 15 dogs over my lifetime, and never had a problem with training, ever. I've had Shar Peis and German Shepherds and lots of non breed dogs over the years.

I am disabled, but that's not my problem with "Baby". Everyone thinks maybe she's crazy. All she wants is to go outside with other dogs.

I live alone and feel in this area I need a dog, but this dog has hurt me for the last time. She does this thing with my hands by jumping straight up in the air and landing on my hand and biting it as hard as she can! I put her in the other room as punishment - away from me.

It's not one little problem, it's the whole dog. Just had enough - give me an old pup that can be a guard dog.

By Eve