Sweet Leaf Stevia Reviews

A brand of natural sweetener made from the leaves of the stevia plant. This is a guide about sweet leaf stevia reviews.

This is the world's best-tasting stevia. My son even likes it. This all you need to sweeten your food. I use SweetLeaf in everything; baking cakes, cereal, coffee, tea, everything! I put it in a peach cake and was so good. It took 24 packets to add up to 1 cup of sugar. I always keep it on hand. Try it in your morning coffee.

Source: Yes my son introduced it to me, To get me off of another one that was not good for me. By the way, he is an R.N.

Does it have an aftertaste??