Homemade Stevia Sweetener
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 555 Posts
July 11, 2016
Make your own natural liquid sweetener with Stevia plant and water!
Total Time: one day
Yield: 1 cup
Source: Ross & Ross Nursery, PA
- 1/4 cup Stevia leaves
- 1 cup water
- First begin with organically grown Stevia plants.
- Pick off 1/4 cup of the largest leaves and rinse.
- Crush up and place in a cup.
- Add one cup WARM water to start the process of extracting the wonderful natural sweet flavor of the leaves.
- Let it steep, covered for 24 hours.
- Strain and refrigerate!
- Great in drinks!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.