Sweet Onion Poppyseed Dressing
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts
August 15, 2018
I bought poppy seeds for baking, and as I was looking for recipes came across this one, which is quite tasty.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: About a cup
- 1/2 sweet onion
- 1 Tbsp brown mustard or Dijon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp poppy seeds
- Grate onion using a box grater.
- Combine onion, mustard, honey, salt and vinegar in a blender and purée until creamy. You can use a whisk, but it will not be as creamy.
- Drizzle in olive oil and continue to blend until combined and smooth.
- Pour into a jar or cruet and add the poppy seeds. Stir or gently shake to combine.
Published by ThriftyFun. Desktop Page | View Mobile
Generated 2022-10-25 15:59:26 in 2 secs. ⛅️️
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.