Swiffer WetJet Multi-Purpose Cleaner Leaves Floor Sticky?

I love cleaning with the Wet Jet, but the multi purpose solution leaves a sticky residue on my ceramic tile floors. I am at a loss as to how to fix the problem short of re-mopping with plain water and a traditional mop, double work for someone with bad knees and balance issues.

Best Answer

You can use a multi-purpose solution in the machine but you need to water down the solution you are using. It is way too strong and normally you clean with solutions like this from a bucket. When I clean the tile with one of these dolutions I add around a gallon of water to the bucket and just a capful of the solution to my water. Try this and it should work a lot better for you.

Best Answer

I would just eliminate the chemical they use and create my own mixture that I know worked with the floors, such as vinegar or ammonia or simply soapy water

Swiffers are great design but not necesarily great product

Swiffer is only good after you have first mop cleaned thoroughly, build up from before. Often this chemical that is offered from this brand does not mesh well with all floors. Contact Swiffer to see if they can help with the purchase of there product.

Home and Garden Cleaning FloorsMarch 5, 2020
😎
🐛
🌻
📓
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Swiffer-WetJet-Multi-Purpose-Cleaner-Leaves-Floor-Sticky.html