Table for Small Kitchen

I have a very small kitchen and do not have any space for a dinette table and 4 chairs. I only have 2 adults in my family, and was wondering if there anything else I could use for a table. I thought about a small portable card table, but wanted to get your suggestions first.

Thank you.

You can find small sized drop leaf tables. I do have a wood card table that is about 36" square in my small kitchen, but there are times I wish I had one that is more rectangle shape.

If you can or know someone who can, cut a custom table out of some plywood. If you have good studs in a wall, make hinges and drop it when you need the room, then bring it up when you need the table. It works great in some of the tiny homes you see built, so this is an idea who's time has come.

Ikea sells a small rectangular table that comes with 2 chairs that tuck inside the ends of the table.

To expand on Sandi's answer. You can buy a hinged table from a RV or Trailer Equipment Sales Store/Supplier. They can be hinged either upward or downward. If using a model that hinges upward than a peg leg can be used for extra support without bending.

Less bending down is especially nice when you have a bad back. The bottom/sides of the table can be painted to match your walls, so it's not noticeable.