A salad of lettuce, tomato and onion topped with seasoned cooked hamburger and dressing.
Amounts can vary depending on your family's personal taste and what you have on hand.
- taco sauce
- Nacho Cheese Doritos
- Chop lettuce, tomato and onion.
- Fry hamburger until crumbly, adding taco sauce and a little salt, to taste.
- Mix mayo and taco sauce to taste. I like the color to be dark pink
- Crunch taco chips on individual plates.
- Pile salad on top of crunched chips, spoon on hamburger mixture and top with dressing. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and serve.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!