Tape for Mosquito Bites

When I get a bite, it swells up until it is a 1 inch weal that stays with me for about 10 days and itches for almost that long. I really needed this easy and effective solution. I tried a lot of the posted remedies, but none of them worked for me. I even tried putting nail polish on. It worked, but because I only had colored polish, I had colored splotches all over my legs and arms.

I fell upon a solution that is so simple, I almost hesitate posting it. I put a small piece of plastic tape over the bite and it started to lessen the itch right away. After about three minutes, it stopped altogether. The big red bump also went away after a couple of days.

Leave the tape on. If it falls off, replace it. I found out the hard way the itch will return if the tape is removed too soon! It works for me.

Health & Beauty First AidJuly 8, 2015
😎
🌻
📓
🐛