How to Make a Tea Bag Wreath
A flat wreath form can be customized into a useful gift for a tea lover to keep a delicious selection handy. This is a page about making a tea bag wreath
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This tea wreath can be easily customized for any decor and makes a great gift too!
- flat wreath form
- scrapbook paper
- small clothes pins
- craft knife
- cutting mat
- hot glue gun
- Mod Podge, optional
- Lay the wreath form onto the paper and trace around the outside of it. Then cut out the circle.
- Apply glue to the wreath form and adhere the paper.
- Turn the wreath form over and use a craft knife to cut out the paper on the inside of the wreath. Coat wreath with Mod Podge, if you desire.
- Glue a clothespin onto the wreath. Then glue one on the opposite side of the wreath. Then continue gluing down clothespins (see diagram below for spacing). NOTE: I used the point of a pencil to mark the placement for each clothespin while I added glue to it.
- Add decorations to the open space. Follow this link to make the Spiral Paper Flowers show in the photos below.
- Add the tea bags. You can adhere a loop of ribbon to the back of the wreath or simply hang it on a hook (such as a Command Hook). Enjoy!
February 8, 20180 found this helpful
This wreath is decorated with colorful tea bags, which can be easily replaced when they are used. It would be a perfect hostess gift for someone who loves tea.
Learn how to make it in this short video.