Tecnu Spray for Treating Poison Ivy Rash

I had it all over my arms and ankles. I tried alcohol, aloe, witch hazel, dish soap, lemon, etc.! No relief, the itch was killing me. It would wake me up in the middle of the night!

Finally, what finally dried it up after a week is a spray called Tecnu. It's at Walgreens or CVS. It is awesome. It cures the itch, cools the area and dried it up. It cost me $14.00 at CVS. Just thought I would share!

Tecnu is awesome and worth every penny. You can also put it on your body before messing with the various poison plants and then take a shower. The poisons wash off your body like you never messed with anything.

I use this all the time and it is wonderful. I am highly allergic to poison ivy. It was originally developed for the logging industry in the Northwest.

We have been using Tecnu for years and every summer I say, "God bless the inventors of Tecnu."

Anonymous

Thank you so much.