Tester Pot (Paint Sample) Wall Art

Don't throw your tester pots of paint away after you finish decorating. They can be used to make your own unique piece of wall art.

For the one pictured I used a canvas purchased from a craft store. To start, I painted the bottom half blue. Then I took the remaining pots and with a large brush I randomly filled the canvas with circles of colour.

You don't have to be clever or arty to produce your own design, but if you don't quite feel confident, try doing an online search for inspiration.

Awesome! If you only knew the right people in the right places, that work could be worth millions!

I do have much random paint...Hmmm...

ha ha - yes if only. I think you need to spend years in art school and then make a name for yourself in all the right places to make millions ;)