Threading a Serger

Category How To
This tool is very helpful for finishing fabric edges so they won't fray, but can be a challenge to thread. This is a guide about threading a serger.

I need instructions or a manual on how to thread a Sears and Roebuck serger, model no. 385, serial No.7100862. I hope Thrifty Fun has the answer. Thanks

By denjan65

You can search online for a copy of the manual you need. Try this site:

http://homeappl  roduct_list.html

Kenmore is the badged brand sold by Sears - any parts and repair Sears centre will have the manual or will be able to order it for you. Try the online site, it may be a free download for you depending on the age of the machine.

Here is a link to the owners manual for your machine. The threading instructions start on page 21. http://www.mana  WNM/L0712589.pdf

I am looking for manual or threading diagram for Premier model 303 serger made by Consew.

By John

John I Googled the manual for consew premier 303 and came up with your answer so just try that. They even sell the machines on ebay you could try their but I would go for Google first because I think you'll find it easy

Where can I find the threading instructions for a Juki model D816Y325471 serger?

By Jan G