Threading a Serger

Category How To
This tool is very helpful for finishing fabric edges so they won't fray, but can be a challenge to thread. This is a page about threading a serger.

I need instructions or a manual on how to thread a Sears and Roebuck serger, model no. 385, serial No.7100862. I hope Thrifty Fun has the answer. Thanks

By denjan65

Answers

You can search online for a copy of the manual you need. Try this site:

homeappliance.manualsonline.com/.../kenmore_sewing_machine_product_list...

Kenmore is the badged brand sold by Sears - any parts and repair Sears centre will have the manual or will be able to order it for you. Try the online site, it may be a free download for you depending on the age of the machine.

Here is a link to the owners manual for your machine. The threading instructions start on page 21. www.managemylife.com/.../L0712589.pdf

I am looking for manual or threading diagram for Premier model 303 serger made by Consew.

By John

Answers

John, try:manualsonline.com

John I Googled the manual for consew premier 303 and came up with your answer so just try that. They even sell the machines on ebay you could try their but I would go for Google first because I think you'll find it easy

Where can I find the threading instructions for a Juki model D816Y325471 serger?

By Jan G

Answers

Try these sites:

www.retrevo.com/

www.manualsonline.com/

www.manualowl.com/index.php

Crafts Sewing How ToJuly 29, 2014
🎄
🎉

Generated 2019-12-13 10:21:23 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️