Thumbprint Heart Bookmarks
These bookmarks are the perfect alternative to a sweet treat on Valentine's day!
- red cardstock (2.25 inches x 5.25 inches)
- pink cardstock (1.75 inches x 4.75 inches)
- ink pad
- glue stick
- paper cutter or scissors
- hole punch
- To create your hearts, start by getting ink on your finger and pressing it firmly onto the paper at a slight angle. Then repeat, at the opposite angle.
- Now glue the paper onto the larger paper with a glue stick.
- Once the bookmark is dry, punch a hole at the top.
- Cut a length of ribbon. Fold it in half and stick the two ends through the hole. Pass the ends through the loop and gently pull tight. (Note: I chose to use curling ribbon, so I used scissors to curl the ends.)
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.