Tiny Black Bugs in Bed?

Since last fall, when I purchased a new bed spread, I have been plagued by tiny (head of a pin) black bugs. They live in my bed, which I have sprayed so much I have sinus problems. There is the tiny black stage. There is the cloth and larvae stage, the feeding on the sheets stage, and the depositing stage (they have a drain field of "or and" spots 6 to 12 inches X 4 inches. The University of Minnesota saw no insects, the building management said it was in my mind; the pest control, well, I can't say here. I have pictures.

By Bob R from Plymouth, MN

Best Answer

The next time you see these black bugs, try using some Scotch tape to grab a few (try not to crush them). Stick your sample to an index card. Show this to an entomologist or professional pest control person.

For eradication (once you identify them), I suggest contacting a professional pest control company.

I HAVE THE VERY SAME PROBLEM AND AT FIRST I THOUGHT THEY WERE BED BUGS, HOWEVER, AFTER MUCH RESEARCH I FIND THEY ARE NOT - THEY ARE JUST TINY BLACK BUGS THAT LOOK LIKE "LINT"; I KNOW THEY ARE NOT "LINT" BECAUSE I PICK THEM OFF THE BEDSPREAD AND SHEETS DAILY. THEY JUST KEEP RE-APPEARING. HELP..........

I have been plagued with these tiny black kitchen pests, They crawl around everywhere there.--on top of countertops, stoves and microwave, and dishwasher. Can anyone help me to identify and/or have a solution to get rid of them.

Honey those are bed bugs you need to have the removed with extremely hot steam by a pest control professional. And you need to wash all bedding in extremely hot water and dryer and get rid of the mattressyou also need to check behind the headboard and in the frame. Also check baseboards and around door frames picture frames etc. They are terrible and will come back if not treated correctly. You can also make a solution of 2parts 90% rubbing alcohol and 1part water and spray all over to kill them. also there are bed bug traps you can get and these little cone like things to out the legs in the bed on to pay anymore also, you should get bed bug and mattress covers Wich preven anymore bed bugs.

This is a serious problem that you need to take care of ASAP of they WILL GET WORSE. I manage properties and a past tenant of mine let a friend come stay with her who had been homeless not knowing that the reason she had lost her apartment was because she had bed bugs she didn't take care of it and didn't wash her chilrens stuffed toys and had brought them with her. And made m tenent lose everything and they never said anything it got so bad that it got into the apartment below and basement because they traveled through the ventalation system. Ended up costing over $4000 plus the tent had to buy all new furniture beds etc. Needless to say I had to evicit her and her friend. Because since she never told us I had no choice.

When I catch them thyplay dead. And Crumble the DR They look like skin help

Anonymous

Do these 0VERWHELMING
pests bite, cause pain, get into ears, nose, mouth, throat? I am seeing these exact pests also, they do not bother my husband, or 1 of our 3 small dogs.. But the other 2 dogs, and myself are being biten/stung constantly. OMG!! I'M ABOUT TO GO OUTTA MY MIND!!! NO2 AFTER OVER 6 MONTHS + I'm seeing tiny holes in clothes, and fabrics. My husband says its lint, they barely move! But, only when its so painful do you study them intensive that they move. Several different stages, I first noticed what looked like tiny white feather. As far as I can see extremely tiny black dot, a black or white piece of lint. Ive actually seen a larger/harder black one shed the black and emerge whitish. During that time is the Scariest, it was on a finger and before I could snatch it off me, it embedded in between my 2 fingers so fast, extremely PAINFUL STING, all I could do was use a razor and tweezers to get it out.

They break up into almost too tiny to see slivers. When I wake up, I have them in the corner of my eyes (like sleep crap) But don't brush off. If you force, they also break up into sliver. And cause tiny sores where you miss removing them. I know it HONESTLY SOUNDS CRAZY!! I saw my doctor, looked at me like I was.
Now, a MAJOR problem. I catheterize through a port in my abdomen, somehow, even completing the procedure with every sanitary procaution. They have entered my bladder, causing my catheter to clog some. I am now just overwhelmed. How do I explain what is happening to a doctor, or hospital, especially after seeing my doctor at home. Now we are traveling south for winter and now our motorhome is infested. I've tried clorox, flea bombs, boric acid is what I just purchased. Im going broke not knowing what they are or how to KILL

They are carpet beetles!!! I just moved to a new house and it is infested with them!! They eat any and everything and i now have them in my clothes my bed the curtains.

Ive read they dont bite only cause allergic reactions to some ppl bc they larva stage has hairs but they DO bite. Ive tried everything and so om calling the exterminator tomorrow!!! Good luck.

don't give up!
I know the feeling I have been fighting Lice, Scabies and Bed Bugs for 5 months I have done 8 live treatments scabies treatments and they say need bugs can't live in your hair....
What could these be???

There called ibugs which are really hard for other people to see, I know bcos I known people that have seen them as well and for the sinus problems going to the doctors won't help you but I might know something that won't cure it for sure!

springtails!!!

I've suffered for years with this problem until yesterday when I tried the "yellow Listerine" (actually it was the dollar general brand) solution. I saturated my mattress, misted pillows, and even applied it directly to my skin with a washcloth.

Before work today, I sprayed my clothes inside and out and again with a washcloth to my skin. It's working miracles. This is a solution I will be sticking with.

Well, I think they are bed bugs.

BODY LICE - i live in exteded stay hotel over a year - within past few months ive been dealing with tiny black bugs . I am Handicap w. Back Injury for 5yrs despite other problems i live in the bed most of the time. They infested the bed - bedding - our clothes and my electric wheelchair !! Very upsetting - Hotel Mgt wont do a thing about it. There are so many life stages going on bcz we thought it was bedbugs and B4 that we did catch headlice. Thats been gone. Thinking this was Superlice spending couple grand on lice shampoos anything we cld get our hands on in Panic they never went away. We bought Bedbug Covers they get right thru those another $100 down the drain. Youre told to wash & dry HOT does not work only hatches the tiny eggs and outbreak of the babies is the worst .. you cant see them theyre ravenous since just being born it cld be hundreds to thousand nymphs on your body at once .. definatley take bath immediatly. They DO crawl and live in your Hair !! Until you wash them out - you must use fine tooth comb not lice comb to wreck your hair. I have literally Boiled then cook my clothes in the oven 400° did NOT kill the eggs hatch out of my clothes again - the only way i have found to knock back the problem is buy concentrated Kleen Green or Amazon Product Enzyme Cleaner you Dilute and spray floors - soak clothes 6hrs in Cooler or if you have something else 2 Soak in 6oz cleaner per load .

Were down to only sheets!! forget blankets. Try spray towels or pillow case put it under your pillows wet to kill and prevent bites Body Lice are attracted to Body Heat and Moisture . Trust if you feel babies/nymphs biting and crawling up your legs [spray the floor] or on body spray [jump in bath] immediatly !!! Kills them right away in cpl mins. Make sure to go easy w. Enzyme Cleaner at 1st till you get used to it making sure you are NOT allergic . Lil Bit acidic so wash off after you feel inactivity of the bugs arent crawl or biting you . You can shampoo your Hair w. It also works better than any lice shampoo ive tried them all. Then wash out very well repeat if need be - til you feel no movement then use conditioner and comb out .. try not to panic lol it is Exhausting day after day vaccum bedbug covers - floors - and were on disability were going to spray matress buy probably wind up throwing it out. But the Enzyme Cleaner 128oz on Amazon read the Reviews of How it Kills SO many Bugs and is Natural & NON TOXIC - at least you can fight or get any Relief w. This Product and Good Luck

Home and Garden Pest Control BugsApril 21, 2013
😎
🐛
🌻
📓
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Tiny-Black-Bugs-in-Bed.html