InsectsPest Control

Tiny Flying Biting Insects

I am having trouble with these very tiny little flying pests and think they might be no see ums. I went on to Google and explored and they said use a repellent with Deet and I went and got the strongest one I could find with 40% Deet and am still getting bitten. I really need help and can't afford to pay for a pest control. I stay in a motel room and work part time and am on disability income. Why might this Deet not be working and might I be dealing with some sort of other pest? These are the size of a small flea and they fly.

If you are living in a motel you need to go and talk with management. This is not acceptable and should be reported immediately. There are all sorts of things this could be and bed bugs is one of them. Talk to the owners and see if they will spray for you. Otherwise, contact the health department in your area. Motels, hotels and any place that rents room has a standard they must keep.