Tips for Cleaning Floors

Category Floors
With so many flooring types available, it can be confusing as to the best way to clean your floor. This is a guide about tips for cleaning floors.

This is a guide about cleaning the floor by hand. Sometimes it is more practical and effective to clean your floor by hand.

Read More... Was this helpful? 1

Some hardwood floors can easily get water damaged and the finishes can be stripped by harsh cleaners. This is a guide about cleaning hardwood floors.

Read More... Was this helpful? 1

This is a guide about cleaning vinyl floors. You don't need to use harsh chemicals to keep your vinyl flooring clean.

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes

This is a guide about cleaning old dirty carpet. Carpet that has not been cleaned in quite awhile can present a challenge.

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes

This is a guide about cleaning no wax floors. Cleaning no wax floors is typically an easy task. You just need to identify the best method and products to use.

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes

Linoleum flooring is back in vogue because of its green nature. However, before cleaning you sheet flooring you need to know if it is vinyl or true linoleum. The cleaning methods are different. This is a guide about cleaning linoleum floors.

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes

This is a guide about cleaning tile floors. Tile floors are popular in kitchens and bathrooms because of their durability but can be difficult to clean, especially the grout between the tiles.

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes

Laminate floors can easily get water damaged. Knowing how to clean your laminate flooring, can keep it looking new for many years. This is a guide on cleaning laminate flooring.

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes

When I wash my floors, I fill a bucket with clean water for rinsing my microfiber mop. In a spray bottle, I add a cleaning mixture. I spray the floor and damp mop.