Treating Genital Gaulding

I had a yeast infection and used an over the counter remedy as I was very busy caring for my mother. The yeast infection has cleared up, however I now am extremely gaulded (chafed) on my clitoris and vaginal lips. I saw a practitioner and Dermablast was recommended which is helping with the burning. I am washing daily as recommended with a good soap. I have been patting, not rubbing, but noticed blood on toilet tissue when I patted by my clitoris. I was hoping someone may know of something that can help. It is a weekend so I must wait until Monday to call an ob/gyn. Any suggestions ?


Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

May 6, 20190 found this helpful

I don't think anyone here should give medical advice. There should always be a doctor on call who can answer your questions.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

In This Page
Next >︎
Health & Beauty AdviceMay 6, 2019
Thanksgiving Ideas!
Christmas Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Better LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness and LegalComputersConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood and RecipesHealth & BeautyHolidays and PartiesHome and GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsPhotosTravel and RecreationWeddings
Published by ThriftyFun.

Desktop Page | View Mobile

Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

© 1997-2019 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Generated 2019/11/27 17:27:38 in 719 msecs. ⛅️️

Next >︎
Loading Something Awesome!