Tree Photos

Category Scenery
Trees are excellent subjects for photography. This page contains tree photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

Photo Description
This old tree sits on a creek near my house. It seems almost frozen in time, but everytime I see it, I always wonder what tales it would tell me if it could. How much has it seen in its life? How many sunrises, how many storms? It reminds me that we are all a part of nature, that we all have known good days and bad, and that we must dig in and hold on no matter what comes. Every life has special meaning and every day is a blessing from God.

Photo Location
Small-town Oklahoma

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

Photo Description
I decided to go for a walk on my lunch break. I'd never been to this park before. But it was calm and relaxing. During my walk I happened to notice this beautiful shape of a heart in the trees and at the base was a nest. It sent me a message to love life. And to keep my eyes open to the beauty around me.

Photo Location
Lake Anna, in Ohio

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1
Photos SceneryNovember 9, 2016
😎
🌻
🐛
📓