Trix Cereal Treats Recipe
Borrowing from the crispy rice type treat, try making this standby snack using Trix cereal for a fruity taste. This page contains a Trix cereal treats recipe
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Trix cereal are so colorful and their fruity flavor makes for a unique treat.
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 9 x 13 in. pan
- 6 cups Trix cereal
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3 Tbsp butter
- non-stick spray
- Melt butter into a large, microwave-safe bowl. Add miniature marshmallows and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes. Stir well.
- Add Trix cereal, stirring to combine.
- Spray pan with non-stick spray, then scoop mixture into pan.
- Place a plastic baggie on your hand and spray with non-stick spray. Gently press mixture into the pan.
- Allow to cool for approx. 30 min. before cutting into squares. Enjoy!
March 15, 20130 found this helpful
Trix cereal are so colorful and their fruity flavor makes for a unique marshmallow treat. View the full recipe here: Trix Cereal Treats