Tropical Fruit Dessert Recipe
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 118 Posts
March 17, 2017
Fruit, fruit, fruit, who can resist desserts with fresh fruits? Since summer is fast approaching in my country, I will be more excited with a cool, freshly served fruit dessert. It's healthy, and easy to served. I made this recipe for the whole family to eat!
Prep Time: 30 mins.
- 4 cups Nestle Cream
- 3 cups condensed milk
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 can fruit cocktail (822 g)
- 4 cups biscuits (small sizes)
- 5 cups banana, sliced
- 6 cups watermelon
- In bowl, mix Nestle cream and condensed milk.
- Pour in the fruit cocktail (whole can) and bananas in the bowl.
- Mix in raisins and biscuits (bite size) in it.
- Lastly add 6 cups of watermelon.
- Chill for 30 minutes and its ready to be served!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.