Tropical Fruit Dessert Recipe
The crackers add a crunch to this creamy, tropical dessert. Made with fresh fruit and fruit cocktail for a cool treat.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Fruit, fruit, fruit, who can resist desserts with fresh fruits? Since summer is fast approaching in my country, I will be more excited with a cool, freshly served fruit dessert. It's healthy, and easy to served. I made this recipe for the whole family to eat!
Prep Time: 30 mins.
- 4 cups Nestle Cream
- 3 cups condensed milk
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 can fruit cocktail (822 g)
- 4 cups biscuits (small sizes)
- 5 cups banana, sliced
- 6 cups watermelon
- In bowl, mix Nestle cream and condensed milk.
- Pour in the fruit cocktail (whole can) and bananas in the bowl.
- Mix in raisins and biscuits (bite size) in it.
- Lastly add 6 cups of watermelon.
- Chill for 30 minutes and its ready to be served!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.