Turkey Slider Recipes
These are really good and diet friendly. This recipe does not have a good binder so we do struggle with the patties holding together, but we don't let that get in our way :)
Yield: 4- 2 slider servings
Source: Weight Watchers
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 lb ground turkey or chicken
- 2 Tbsp buffalo wing sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 8 slider buns
- 2 Tbsp blue cheese
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 8 tomato slices
- Spray large non-stick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat. Add onion, red pepper, and water and cook, covered, stirring occasionally, until liquid is evaporated and vegetables are very tender, about 8 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes. Combine with meat, buffalo wing sauce, and salt and form into 8 (1/2 inch thick) patties. Cover with plastic wrap and chill until firm - approximately 1 hour to overnight.
- Spray skillet with non-stick spray and set over medium-low heat. Cook until patties reach 165 degrees F, about 4-5 minutes per side. We've found that the electric skillet works best for cooking the patties.
- Place patty on toasted slider bun and top with blue cheese crumbles, lettuce, and tomato. I like to add extra hot wing sauce and sliced red onion to mine.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These are great little sliders and the wasabi sauce adds a real kick. I love the idea of using wheat dinner rolls as buns.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.