USPS Lost My Parcel

A parcel was sent to me from abroad. At the time it was delivered, I was not home and I found the delivery notice in my mail box. When I went to my local USPS office, they said that they are unable to find it! What should I do?

By Pichi G

If you have a "delivery" slip from your post office then you should talk to your post master and strongly "insist" they find the parcel or tell you what happened to it. Do not relinquish your slip as that is the only proof that a parcel ever arrived.

If no good comes from this then you should write to the postal inspection service. Obtain the address from your post master. You should also try to find out exactly what the package contained and the value.