Unsubscribe from Email Lists for the New Year

A New Year's resolution of mine is to save money. Periodically I unsubscribe from email lists. I'm not sure how I got on so many lists, but I find I save time, because I don't have to sift through so many emails, and money, because I'm not tempted to buy anything.

Sadly, you are added or "sold" to sites that you may have ordered from before. It's a good way to start the new year. Sometimes you have to "unsubscribe and report spam" each one or they will simply come back as another slightly different version, and boom, they have you again.
I have gone completely digital when it comes to magazines. I visited vizio.com and found thousands of mag's that come right to your email and no tree had to die to publish it. Hope that helps.