Upcycled Giftcard Keychain Fob
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
September 18, 2018
Do you have any expired cards, empty gift cards, or coupon cards? Do not toss them out, you can upcycle them into a nice keychain fob.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- gift card
- gluestick or modpodge
- packaging tape
- hole puncher
- craft paper
- Figure out the design or shape you want your keychain fob to be. I drew a bird then cut it out and traced it onto the old gift card.
- Cut the bird shape out.
- Punch out a hole for your keychain.
- Flip through any magazines you may have and find a pattern/print you would like to use (or any scrapbook paper).
- Trace bird shape onto the magazine page and cut out. I used modpodge to attach the paper to the card and allowed to dry.
- Freehand bird wings and cut out.
- Use clear packaging tape to seal the keychain fob. Then cut off excess, this will make the keychain waterproof.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.