AdviceCleaning

Use Hairdryer for No Residue Label Removal

Most of the time, I can remove a label from a jar or plastic container by using the hairdryer to heat the label. It loosens the glue and makes the label easy to lift and peel off.

With glass, you can blow hot air on the label, but with plastic, you need to be careful not get it too hot as it might warp the plastic.

I was cleaning out a closet and found this little glass jar. Since it has an odd shape, I thought it may come in handy for something. Using the hairdryer, I removed the label. It peeled off easily leaving no residue. I'm going to hold on to this little jar to see if I can find a use for it.

I have never tried this way but I will. than k you.