Use Pie Tins For Grilling

I grill multiple foods (including vegan patties) on pie tins on my grill! I do this so veggies don't stick or fall through the slats into the fire. I can make a few different foods at one time, for parties or just multiple meals for the week. Sauces won't mix together.

I can use a potholder and remove one tin of food that might finish quicker (zucchini for instance) and add another food to the grill. I can even keep the removed tin in an oven if I really want to keep it warm.

It's easy and portable. You can reuse your tins and not waste aluminum foil, which always seem to rip anyway.

By Donna from North eastern PA

I save large tins for roasting BBQ and turkey on my grill. Makes for a lot easier cleanup!