Use a Candle as Floor Wax

Category Floors
This tip offers a less thought of use for a candle or old candle wax. If you have some concrete floor areas this method may work well for you.

We still have this kind of concrete floor. Every week I apply floor wax and scrub the floor, but since the house was flooded weeks ago and it gets moist when the temperature drops I just mop the floor. Now that the floor has totally dried up, I started to look for the floor wax; then I realized it's out of stock. I kept looking around, but I couldn't find it. Then passing by the altar I saw this old candle stick remembering it could also be used as floor wax. That's what we did back in highschool. So here's how it's used as floorwax.

Rub the candle against the floor. Then scrub it with something rough until the candle spreads. Continue rubbing and scrubbing the floor until it shines. Traditionally we use coconut husk to scrub our concrete floors.

Home and Garden Cleaning FloorsFebruary 7, 2020
🐛
📓
🌻
😎
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Use-a-Candle-as-Floor-Wax-1.html