Use a Rubber Band to Secure Tight Jeans

Category Clothing
It is not easy to adjust the waist size on a pair of jeans that are getting too tight. But there is a simple solution. This is a guide about using a rubber band to secure tight jeans.

Did you just recently purchased a pair of jeans that do not fit you but it's a final sale purchase, therefore you can't return it? Or do you have a favorite pair of jeans that no longer fits but you still love to wear? This will work for those expecting too, but not yet at the stage to wear maternity jeans.

All you need is a rubber band or, for a more secure closure, use an elastic hair tie. Put your rubber band through the button hole. Create a loop and then zip your jeans up and secure the loop to your button. Wear a longer shirt that will cover this and you're good to go!

My doctor has put me on thyroid medication, B12 and D3. I have gained a lot of weight. I'm blaming it on the B12 (and my lack of self control). I've outgrown all my jeans.

Your tip is just what I need, although I will probably have to go for the hair thingy. Hope they make heavy duty. Thanks for the tip!

Oh yes thyroid can do that!

I hope this works for you. Works for me on jeans I don't' want to get rid of but still too tight =P