Uses for Baby Powder Bottles

Category Reusing
Baby powder bottles can be used for crafts or storage after they are empty. This is a guide about uses for baby powder bottles.

Use empty baby powder bottles for baking soda. This makes it easier to sprinkle on to carpets. You can also use cornstarch which will save you money on baby powder as you can use it in place of powder, it does the same thing.

By sherry from Onset, MA

Hello, Moonseeker, I'm wondering how the heck you remove and replace the bottle top when you refill it with whatever. Hints on how its done will be helpful

The easiest way that I have found to remove the lid from the baby powder container was to use a pair of pliers. I held the bottle between my legs gripped the top of the bottle rather firmly and pulled. Took me a bit to figure out that but it only bent a little and came right off. It comes in 2 pieces a white center with holes and the top that opens and closes. Went back together just fine and works nicely! Good luck!

I use a silver knife. Or if use a steak knife, BE CAREFUL! Squeeze it between the cap and the container and "wiggle". Comes right off.

Rhona G., Lynbrook, NY