Uses for Canning Jar Rings

You may have excess rings leftover from jar canning. These can be used for a variety of uses; from crafts to cooking.

I just moved. My laptop is now my main computer. Last night, I had it on for a while, on top of a wooden box with a drawer in it. I heard a 'whirring' sound. I went to check it out and felt the heat from underneath.

I grabbed some jar lids I keep handy "for times just like these" when I need something to fix something else. Sure enough, I had the same three jar lids all the same size. Putting them under the computer did the trick.

Sometimes the simplest things can save the day! N-JOY!

3 More Solutions

I made three mini wreaths to hang on the tree using mason jar lids.

Miniature Wreaths - wreaths and silver snowflakes on silver tree

To get a perfectly round egg use a mason jar ring. Make sure the pan is really hot then pour the egg into the ring so it does not seep out of the ring. Works really well. Also great for small pancakes.

If you don't have a biscuit cutter, a ring from a canning jar will work just as well.

Food and Recipes Food Tips EggsSeptember 24, 2020
🍂
🎄
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Uses-for-Canning-Jar-Rings.html