Uses for Cookware Lids

Category Reusing
Saving the old lids from cookware that you are getting rid of can be a good idea. Many skillets do not come with a lid or a new set may not have lids for all of the pots and pans included. And of course they can be used as cymbals by the kids! This is a page about uses for cookware lids.

If you are re-doing your cookware, save the lids if they are in good shape. If not, take a good, long look at those pot handles and lid knobs. A lot of these items are in standard form and interchangeable.

I find it so annoying when I buy a set of cookware and the lids need to be exchanged between pots and skillets (as in I am either using the 6 qt pot or using the 12 inch skillet, but I can't cover both at the same time). This holds true for the expensive as well as the inexpensive sets.

By Holly from Richardson, TX

Better Living Green Living ReusingMarch 21, 2018
📓
😷
😎
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Uses-for-Cookware-Lids.html