Uses for Empty Tape Rolls

Category Other
The crafter that throws nothing away before trying to find a craft use, probably has a stash of empty tape rolls, waiting for a creative flash. This is a page about uses for empty tape rolls.

When our tape rolls are empty, I let the girls decorate them and wear them as bracelets.

By coville123 from Brockville, Ontario

I finished up the tape in this dispenser today and my brain kicked into overdrive.

You can keep hemming tape, ribbon, lace, crochet thread, rickrack or just about anything linear and small/flat/round and keep it safe. Label the front or sides and either stack on a shelf, put in a drawer, or hang from a pegboard.

If you don't use that much tape, ask the local plumbers to keep them for you when they are done. Their plumbers tape is in the same dispenser. Once, I even found them at the local big box store for .25 each!

Anyone else have a great idea for these little gems?

By Sandra from Salem, OR

This one stems from the fact that I now have to use masking tape across the top of my daughter's nappy for it to stay on! It's a home made percussion instrument. A finger drum.

Finger drum made from a roll of tape with decorative designs on the "drumskin".

Crafts Recycled Crafts OtherJanuary 28, 2013
🌻
😷
📓
😎
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Uses-for-Empty-Tape-Rolls.html