Uses for Leftover Spaghetti

If you have cooked too much spaghetti, take the leftovers from either the freezer (let thaw) or the fridge. Bring a pan of water to boil then turn it off. Put the spaghetti in the water and put a lid on it. Leave it sit for about 15 minutes. Drain and add your favorite sauce. Tastes as good as the day it was made.

By Kelly from Bend, OR

3 More Solutions

I had left over spaghetti, from the day before. I mashed up the spaghetti with a potato masher and I put into a pot to heat up. I added a little more spaghetti sauce to prevent dryness. I added a pack of mozzarella cheese and 1/2 pack of cheddar cheese.

If you have leftover spaghetti, brown some ground beef and add your favorite sauce. Mix in the spaghetti and season to taste. Put spaghetti in a casserole dish and top with Velveeta cheese. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10-15 minutes until cheese is bubbly. Yum!

If you have leftover spaghetti, make a spaghetti pizza with it. Try this leftover spaghetti pizza recipe.

Leftover Spaghetti Pizza - finished pizza

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Food and Recipes Food Tips LeftoversJanuary 16, 2013
💘
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Uses-for-Leftover-Spaghetti.html