Uses for Leftover Spaghetti

Category Leftovers
Leftover spaghetti can be used to make a brand new meal. This is a guide about uses for leftover spaghetti.

I had left over spaghetti, from the day before. I mashed up the spaghetti with a potato masher and I put into a pot to heat up. I added a little more spaghetti sauce to prevent dryness. I added a pack of mozzarella cheese and 1/2 pack of cheddar cheese.

If you have cooked too much spaghetti, take the leftovers from either the freezer (let thaw) or the fridge. Bring a pan of water to boil then turn it off. Put the spaghetti in the water and put a lid on it. Leave it sit for about 15 minutes. Drain and add your favorite sauce. Tastes as good as the day it was made.

By Kelly from Bend, OR

If you have leftover spaghetti, brown some ground beef and add your favorite sauce. Mix in the spaghetti and season to taste. Put spaghetti in a casserole dish and top with Velveeta cheese. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10-15 minutes until cheese is bubbly. Yum!

By Aeromama from IN

If you have leftover spaghetti, make a spaghetti pizza with it. Try this leftover spaghetti pizza recipe.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes