Uses for Mio Bottles

Category Reusing
MiO is a popular product used to flavor water. These cute little plastic containers can be reused in a number of ways rather than being immediately added to the trash. This is a guide about uses for MiO bottles.

I buy Mio drops to add to water for flavor. They come in these cute little containers. I hate to toss anything if I can find a way to recycle so I washed them out and saved them. Now I use them for the condiments (catsup, mustard, etc) when packing my husband's lunch or when we take food along on trips. They are spill proof and free plus recycling them is good for the environment.