Uses for Nail Polish
Fingernail enamel can be useful for many other things. This guide is about uses for nail polish
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
When making crafty things such as cards, instead of glitter I always use clear nail polish with glitter in it. You can get it at any dollar store and it makes no mess. You just paint it on where you want the glitter and you'll have a pretty craft with no mess! :)
By Hallie from Black Hawk, SD
6 things you can do with nail polish besides paint your nails.
- Secure A Screw: Tighten loose screws on cabinets or pot handles by brushing some clear nail polish on screw threads. Insert the screw and let dry before using again.
- Stop Tarnish: Keep costume jewelry from turning black with a coat of clear polish.
- Seal An Envelope: Brush polish on the underside of the flap.
- Mend A Screen: Stop a small hole from getting any bigger by brushing a little clear nail polish over the spot.
- Smooth A Hanger: Don't throw out hangers, just brush polish over the rough edges on wooden or plastic hangers.
- Stop A Pantyhose Run: Put a small run with clear nail polish, this will stop the run until you can replace them.
Source: collected from computer groups
By Randa from San Marcos Tx