Uses for Old Toilets

Category Reusing
You might be surprised at the many uses for old toilets, beyond the garden planter. This is a guide about uses for old toilets.

I have recently replaced my old toilet seat, however, the lid or "cover" from the old seat is a very neat looking picture of dolphins in the water jumping in and out. I removed it from the old seat and would like to know if anyone has any cool ideas on what I could use it for? I want to display it without it totally looking like "an old toilet seat cover" or even make a gag gift to give a friend.

By Joanna Halbrook from St. Louis, MO

Answers

What's New > Bath 1 of 24 Bath: facebook Email a friend Print this page Enlarge image Toilet Tattoos® Rubber Ducky Blue Round Decorative Applique

This Toilet Tattoo® is a hygienic, removable applique for the toilet lid. Made from electrostatic vinyl film, this toilet seat decoration wipes clean and is reusable. In just three easy steps you can transform the look of your lid. Simply peel away from the backer card, place on the outside of the toilet lid, smooth onto the lid, and you'll instantly have a bathroom accessory that is quick, clean, simple and changeable. Fits most round toilet lids. Measures 13 1/2" L x 12" W. -

good luck.

Anonymous

It would be a fun piece to display in a flower garden by just burying a small portion of it so it will stand up ;-) It would be no goofier than a gnome, frog or fairy statue (of which I have one, a fairy) ;-)

If you have a friend who would appreciate it you could sneak it in to their garden as an unusual surprise gift ;-)

Cut it into several large jigsaw pieces (scroll saw or jigsaw would work) and make into a puzzle for little kids. Seal all the edges with polyurethane.