Uses for Paper Plates

I am getting ready to move and am packing up my dishes. I have packed my plates between paper plates that I got from the dollar store. They take up less room than newspaper. When I get to my new place, I can just put the plates in the cupboard without washing them once again, and the paper plates are used over again for lunch time.

By Sandy from Nova Scotia

3 More Solutions

I store a stack of paper plates on top of my microwave. When I put something like soup in the microwave, I slip a plate under the dish.

Paper Plates as Microwave Helper

If you can't find the dustpan in a hurry, grab a cheap paper plate and cut it in half. Use it to scoop up food spills, broken glass, etc. It will do the job initially, then sweep or wipe the area clean ASAP.

Links

Unusual Website - I found this really neat website that has great ideas for using paper plates as learning tools for your kids - and these are not simple art projects. I'm thinking someone might be able to take advantage of this for a science fair project or homeschooling.

Better Living Frugal Living TipsFebruary 7, 2013
🐰
🍀
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Uses-for-Paper-Plates.html