Uses for Plastic Vitamin Bottles

Category Reusing
If you regularly take an assortment of vitamins and other supplements, you probably have a lot of plastic bottles stacking up in the recycle bin. This is a guide about uses for plastic vitamin bottles.

I purchase vitamins in bulk because you save a lot more money and can spilt them among family members or friends (who use the same vitamins). Temporarily I placed my vitamins in a Ziploc. Now, that I have an empty vitamin container - it is extremely simple and easy to re-label any vitamin container or container with adhesive.

Total Time: 5 minutes

• container
  • paper
  • 4 x 2" label
  • scissors
  • ruler
  • pen

1. Peel off the label of your empty container.
  2. Measure the label you just took off. Then, measure same amount on any scrap paper or, for me I found a page in a magazine I am recycling. Cut to size.
  3. Using a 4 x 2" label - you can write the vitamin and description.
  4. For me, since the original adhesive is still sticky, I did not need to apply anything, so I just rolled the label on. Pour in your vitamins.

Any ideas for reusing empty plastic vitamin bottles? How easy is it to remove the labels?

Debbie from Bartlett IL

Answers

Best Answer

don't peel labels, just buy a cheap name tags at the local dollar store and and cover the old label with this and write contents on new label. Good use for bottles, store screws, nuts, bolts, buttons, you get the idea. Hope this helps!!

By Paula Louise Ashley (Guest Post)
Best Answer

I have saved four large vitamin bottles to use as rhythm instruments for toddlers and young children. I have washed them and put beans inside. Glue the tops on and they make a nice sound when you shake them.

By DEREK INGRAM - UK. (Guest Post)
Best Answer

Warm bottle and peel off the label - remove the adhesive with a small amount of white spirit (turpentine) - wash inside and outside with detergent, and dry. You now have a container to keep your "lifesavers" or as we call them "polos", I keep mine in the car -easier than trying to remove a lifesaver when driving.

We take lots of vitamins and minerals and have many nice plastic bottles with screw on caps. Some are dark to preserve the vitamin inside. I recycle them, but there must be some good uses for them. Any ideas?

By Cisco's Mom

Answers

Best Answer

I use them to put my quarters in to carry to the laundry center.