Uses for Sara Lee Lunch Meat Containers

Category Reusing
Reusable plastic containers are often found with cold cuts and ready made foods at the grocery store. Save them and use them for leftovers or storage later.

I love these Sara Lee lunch meat containers. I use them for craft and office supplies. Hanging them up saves me space where space is already limited.

So today I thought I would share another idea for them.

The cool little "hook" on the top, clips on the front edge of my wire fridge shelves. I have two kinds of cheese and some chopped up cauliflower in them. Of course you can leave your lunch meat in them too.

I found that too often, things get stacked on each other and you lose sight of them till the food goes bad. This can't happen with this idea.

When I get food next time, I will keep adding to the front of two shelves so I see it first and use it first. N-JOY!!

Top Comment

That is a good point! But yes, I use them for office supplies and crafts on my walls. Thanks for the new idea!

Excellent idea. Will try it.

Anonymous

Looks like a great idea but most fridge have all glass shelves even my old one did. It would work in other places like a wire rack pantry to put odds and ends in.

I live in Canada and have never seen these lunch meat containers, but it is always good when you can recycle