Uses for Wallpaper

From crafts to lining dresser drawers, leftover wallpaper has many uses. This is a guide about uses for wallpaper.

This is a guide about craft uses for wallpaper and wallpaper borders. Besides remodeling walls, this sturdy paper can be used for a variety of decoupage and other paper craft projects.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 1

Wallpaper sample books have many beautiful and sturdy samples that can be used in crafts. This is a guide about uses for wallpaper books.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

This is a guide about uses for leftover wallpaper. Left over wallpaper can be used in crafts and other home projects.

Tips for using vinyl wallpaper for something other than wallpaper. Post your ideas.

Answers

By Lucille Gifford (Guest Post)
Best Answer

Scraps of wallpaper make great book covers.

Best Answer

Lining shelves and drawers.

Best Answer

I have a store in NYState that periodically has double rolls of nice wallpaper for 1.00 ea. I have bought some to redo my rooms, but some were so pretty that I couldn't resist. I cover old shoeboxes with it to make what I store in my closets, etc.

pretty, and I also use some as wrapping paper for gifts. It's nice and wide, and obviously, plenty long, and can wrap just about anything. It's heavier than wrapping paper and holds up better, too. And the price is sure right!