Uses for an Empty Plastic Wrap Roll

Plastic WrapDon't throw out your plastic wrap cylinder just yet. I've discovered that if it has a small amount of plastic wrap left on its roll, it makes for an excellent rolling pin. That's right! I stumbled upon this idea a while ago when after I moved I realized that I didn't have a rolling pin on hand. So I used the plastic wrap roll and it works actually better than the rolling pin I had.

I forgot to share this many times and as I was just rolling out my pie crust with one, I stopped and came right to the PC to share while it's fresh on my mind. Try this and let me know how it works for you guys.

Extra tip: I reseal the plastic to the roll that may curl from rolling by rolling it a couple of times across the outside of my heated oven door.

Better Living Green Living ReusingJuly 24, 2013
👔
👒
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Uses-for-an-Empty-Plastic-Wrap-Roll-1.html