Using Argan Oil

I recently started using Argan oil on my face, and really like the results. It comes in a bottle with a dropper, which is fine, but makes for some waste. If my hands are dry, the oil kind of disappears before making it to my face! My solution was to buy a roller bottle on Ebay (I have also seen them on Amazon) and fill it with my Argan oil.

Now, I just run the roller on clean face and then massage in with my fingers. The oil goes much further, and there is little chance of spilling.

More Solutions

Argan oil is produced in Morocco by Berber women. In recent years this oil has been discovered by western cosmetic companies which praise this oil for its skin benefits.

women preparing argan oil

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Food and Recipes Food Tips AdviceAugust 24, 2014
😷
📓
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Using-Argan-Oil-1.html