Using Earplugs to Block Noise

Earplugs are often used at loud events, like music show or car races. They can also be used around the home to block out unwanted noise, day or night.

I'm cat sitting for our daughter. Ava is a house cat and, if she's not eating or sleeping, she follows me everywhere I go. She does not like to be held or cuddled but she loves to be rubbed.

I love my grandcat, but it's kind of nerve-racking when I'm in the kitchen trying to cook a meal and she's whining. She has been fed and has water. What she's begging for is attention and she is very demanding. If I ignore her, she eventually stops whining and goes to another room. But ignoring her is hard to do.

I solved that problem with some ear plugs. I put them in my ears and I can see her meowing. I don't hear a thing. It's great! I just say, "It's OK" or "Yes, I know," or I just ignore her.

Only problem is, I can't hear the timer go off or anything else I may need to hear.

Instead of spending the money for an expensive, silent vacuum cleaner, use earplugs or your earplug music device with the volume turned up to help get rid of the noisy, annoying vacuum sound. These items are much cheaper!

By Vickie from Canton, MI

Health & Beauty AdviceApril 7, 2020
🐛
🌻
👒
🐰
😷

Generated 2020-04-08 23:05:30 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️