Use Ear Plugs to Block Noise

I'm cat sitting for our daughter. Ava is a house cat and, if she's not eating or sleeping, she follows me everywhere I go. She does not like to be held or cuddled but she loves to be rubbed.

I love my grandcat, but it's kind of nerve-racking when I'm in the kitchen trying to cook a meal and she's whining. She has been fed and has water. What she's begging for is attention and she is very demanding. If I ignore her, she eventually stops whining and goes to another room. But ignoring her is hard to do.

I solved that problem with some ear plugs. I put them in my ears and I can see her meowing. I don't hear a thing. It's great! I just say, "It's OK" or "Yes, I know," or I just ignore her.

Only problem is, I can't hear the timer go off or anything else I may need to hear.

Please click on the arrow and see all of the pictures I posted. Ava is a very sweet cat.

What a cute cat.

Ava pulled this safety vest down from the chair and got in it.
I think she is trying to tell us she wants to be a part of our Adopt-A Highway team.

Pets Cats AdviceFebruary 19, 2020
🌻
😷
📓
😎
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Use-Ear-Plugs-to-Block-Noise.html