Using Greeting Cards for Scrapbooking

This is what we do with old greeting cards. We want to keep the memories so when we do scrapbook pages, we cut pictures from some of our old greeting cards people have sent us. For example an old Easter card from my sister became the pictures of bunnies for kids memory page.

By Beth L. from Ft. Blackmore, VA

Answers:

Using Greeting Cards for Scrapbooking

I'm wondering if these greeting cards are acid free? (05/20/2009)

By Joan

Using Greeting Cards for Scrapbooking

I do this too, the cards are too great not to reuse. I had a great tweetie one that my sis in law sent me on year. Then I found that I had two pics of her daughters when they were babies wearing tweetie clothing so I made a scrapbook page of them and used the card. I also take cards that have like a really pretty border and then words in the middle, cut out the words and put a picture behind the card and then into a frame and it becomes a great mat for the picture. (05/20/2009)

By christi