Using Interfacing

I would like to know if fusible interfacing is breathable? I am making a bed cover and pillow shams with a woven-acrylic material. It is very breathable, but I need to find the right fabric to put just behind this woven fabric. I am looking for a breathable interfacing/fabric. So I wonder if anyone may have a great suggestion? Thank you!:)

By Cindy

Depends on what type. Heavier weights of it are not, lighter weights are. Seen in ones are if light but the iron on ones are not.

You need to read the label. The people who work in the store can help you. You can also call customer service at Nancys Notions, a company that sells all kinds of sewing and quilting products.