Cooking TipsFood Tips

Using a Nordicware Eggs 'n Muffin Pan

I need some help on the Nordicware eggs 'n muffin pan. I lost the instructions for this and have a few questions. How long do you put it in the microwave (800 watt oven)? What power level do you use? Do you prick the egg before you bake it? I tried it on different levels and the egg exploded in the pan. Any information would be helpful. Thank you. Also, if you have a recipe for an egg McMuffin made in the pan that would also be great.

By Linda Delcamp from Brighton, MI

Anonymous

I navigated the Nordic Ware site and found this Q&A on their FAQ page. Just call the phone number listed :-)

Q: I have a Nordic Ware product but I lost the directions.

A: Call our consumer services department at 1-877-466-7342 8:00am to 4:00 pm CST and we will be happy to send you the directions in the mail.