Using the Last of the Clorox 2

Make sure you are getting every lost drop out of each bottle of Clorox 2 by following this simple tip.

This video is part of the following guide which includes step-by-step instructions and other tips.

This is a guide about using every bit of laundry detergent. Many cleaning products that are packaged in plastic bottles or jugs still have product left inside even when they seem to be empty.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

The spout of the Clorox 2 bottle is in there tight, what are the suggested ways to get it out. I have tried this with the liquid detergent bottles and it is very difficult too.

I use a pliers to remove those pesky detergent and fabric softener caps.

I add water to the 'empty' bottle, swish it around and measure out double the amount I usually use, due to it being diluted. I can sometimes add a bit more water, and get even another load of clothes clean.

Why not just put the cap on the bottle, turn it upside down, leave it for awhile, and every last drop will drain into the lid, leaving the jug competely dry. This works with any plastic jug that has measuring lid. If it doesn't have that kind of lid, turn jug upside down over a cup.