Valentine's Day Wreath
A cute way to say Happy Valentine's Day to anyone coming in the house. I have mine hanging on the front door.
Approximate Time: 2 hours
- felt in red, pink, and white with red
- red ribbon
- white paint pen or marker
- Cut out a large red heart from felt.
- Cut out inside of the heart leaving about an inch around the whole heart, so the inside of the heart is open.
- Cut out 4 small red hearts, 2 pink ones, and 4 of the red and white hearts, make sure they are all the same size.
- Cut out a medium size heart from red felt. Write on it with paint pen Happy Valentine's Day in white.
- Glue small hearts randomly around the big heart, leave to dry overnight.
- Cut a piece of red ribbon about 20 inches long make a loop for hanging and glue both sides to back of medium sized heart.
- When dry glue the loop onto the back of big heart for hanging. When it's dry your done, hang it up!
By coville123 from Brockville, Ontario
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!